Bouncing Animation using FlipaClip

Meet my little character, Yinko, volunteering to be included in this blog

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

This is a digital animation test clip I have made for my bouncing animation effect. When the character stretches in the air flow when launching itself or falling . . . and when it squishes as it lands to the ground.

I have also made this animation looped, so this little fellow will endlessly bounce with their excitement to see you watch them :)

The device I have used to animate is my mobile phone


  • 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
_______________________________________________________________________________

The Reflection


  • 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
----------------------------------------------------------------------

+ The Pluses +

*

What I am happy with this is the success of the loop and the movement of the character's antenna as it creates different movements such as launching, falling, and squashing.

*

- The Minuses -

*

What I am unhappy with this is the lack of the effect on landing, what I mean is that the squish effect was not far enough to show its power of their launch after, therefore the animation does not seem satisfying enough to show the landing. 

I could've instead have changed the shape when it squishes.

*

----------------------------------

  • 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Comments

Popular Posts