Made a video clip of a clock

  • ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*(*❦ω❦)*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*(*❦ω❦)*:・゚✧*:・゚✧





  • ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*(*❦ω❦)*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*(*❦ω❦)*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Here I have used a speed up and a reverse technique in the clip by using one of the GIF maker apps and a GIF to Video converters on my phone

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ The Pluses +

----------------------------------------------------------

*

The technique I have used has successfully turned out well as I have expected with the reverse and fast-forward being addentded together

*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- The Minuses -

------------------------------------------------------------

*

What I could've improved on however, I could've made it look better by keeping the camera more still

*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*(*❦ω❦)*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*(*❦ω❦)*:・゚✧*:・゚✧


Comments

Popular Posts