Running Animation

Running Animation
________________________________________________________________________________

  • 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
This animation is also created in a loop of a figure running, using the same app (FlipaClip)

The red marks represent the specific requiring movements of the arms and legs that will help me to mark the ends in every frame (hands and feet. This also helps me to not make the figure going off the points of every pose in a cyclical animation.

The purple marks are the main areas of the body part connections where they are also important to me to remember the length of every part and the position.

Green marks are basically a drawing altogether, of a stickman/ a simple "skeleton". Which what I have started off with when I began animating

  • 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
----------------------------------------
+ The Pluses +

*

What I am happy with this work is that I have managed to make a running animation and the moving body parts of the figure

*
- - - - - - - - - - - -

- The Minuses -

*

What I am unsatisfied with this work is that some frames of the movement seem to go slightly off the point, it move rough (when looking closer to the legs)

*
---------------------------------------

Storyboard



  • 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆



Comments

Popular Posts